How to choose the lens of industrial inspection camera
The lens is a very important part of the industrial inspection camera. Its basic function is to realize the beam transformation. The appropriate industrial inspection camera lens determines the image quality of the machine vision. So today we will learn about the selection of industrial inspection camera lenses from the classification and application of industrial lenses.
The lenses of industrial inspection camera can be divided into the following categories:
1. Fixed-focus industrial inspection camera: The focal length is constant, and the field of view changes with the working distance. It is suitable for inspections where the working distance is fixed and the inspection area is the same plane.
2. Zoom industrial inspection camera: It can realize the transformation of focal length, so as to obtain different wide and narrow viewing angles, which is suitable for inspection scenes that require flexibility but low resolution requirements.
3. Zoom industrial inspection camera: The magnification can be continuously adjusted steplessly within a certain range, high-contrast and high-resolution imaging, suitable for high-precision imaging requirements such as semiconductor inspection and scientific research.
4. Telecentric industrial inspection camera: The magnification is constant and does not change due to the change of the working distance. It can eliminate the parallax of traditional industrial lenses, so that objects of the same size and different distances can obtain images of the same size on the imaging surface.
5. Macro industrial inspection camera: It has a large industrial lens magnification ratio and can be used to shoot smaller objects.
How to choose industrial inspection camera lens? The lens category can be determined according to the specific application combined with the above categories. For detailed selection, please contact the lens manufacturer to provide a complete selection table.