The role and function of 3d profiler
The 3d profiler can measure the flatness, roughness, waviness, surface profile, surface defects, wear conditions, corrosion conditions, pore gaps, step heights, bending deformation conditions, processing conditions, etc. of the surfaces of various products, components and materials. Features are measured and analyzed. The 3D profiler adopts optical interference technology, precise Z-direction scanning module and excellent 3D reconstruction algorithm to form a measurement system to ensure high measurement accuracy; the unique vibration isolation system can effectively isolate most vibrations above 2Hz and eliminate ground vibration noise and noise. The sound wave vibration noise in the air ensures that the instrument can be used stably in most production workshop environments and obtains extremely high measurement repeatability.
1) 3D contour reconstruction and measurement functions of various types of sample surface microscopic topography;
2) It has the detection function of surface roughness and micro-profile, and the roughness range covers the level of 0.1nm to tens of microns;
3) It has data processing functions such as leveling, shape removal, denoising, and filtering;
4) It has surface parameter analysis functions such as roughness analysis, contour analysis, structural analysis, and functional analysis;
5) With automatic focus, automatic measurement, automatic multi-area measurement, automatic stitching measurement and other automatic functions;